Tuesday 8 December 2009

Satire with your coffee

My best chum Amazon always has 'recommendations' for me. So it thought, this is just the ticket for oor Dougie:

Blindsight - Peter Watts.

I must admit I had never heard of young Peter, but on checking him out, I came across this, which is pretty damn funny:

http://www.rifters.com/blindsight/vampires.htm

You need to press the 'Click to Start' in the pseudo PowerPoint screen. It is a slow burn to complete insanity.

I am about to order the book.

Do you think I should send Amazon a Winterval Card?

2 comments:

Euan said...

That's some whacky vampire satire right there. Good but. I liked it.

Here if Amazon get a card, I'm thinking that I should be in for a shout for one too??

First comment?

Euan said...

On closer observation - maybe not. First handful anyway.