Monday 18 July 2011

Newsnet Scotland? Nutters or not?

No, no... it's nothing any of you fine people have done. The Facebook page was reported maliciously as fake. We're working to try and get that resolved too. Hopefully we'll be back with a shiny new Facebook page for you all to enjoy in the not-too-distant future :)

Err, no you are not.

You let cheats and liars away with my money, your money too.

And you are so craven that you can't even talk to me. It is all supposed to be a secret. I am a filthy little secret because I say someone is a liar. It is you folk that are a disgrace to the whole idea of Scottish Independence. It is pretty obvious what side you\'d have been on back then.

By the way, you have asked for and obtained my real home address. Let's see you pull up your skirts and provide us with yours.

Otherwise I will see you as a coward and a liar. Perhaps others will too.

No comments: