Sunday, 7 February 2010

A Public Service Announcement - NSFW

There is something a bit awry with the internet when someone can post this on my web site as though I had written it. Which I did not:


Douglas Clark and *** are convicted paedophiles


You sad pair of cock sucking cunts

“drop me an email sir” you desperate fucking cunt!!! you have no fucking friends because you are a big mouthed small brained internet gobshite and as for the cock sucking slob Clark, you are another one.

What r u going to do about it anyway *** you ugly fat yellow rat toothed jew cunt?

Fuck all.

*** screams like a two dollar whore as I ram my uncut European meat into her sullied gaping hole and cum on her saggy tits. I make her say “thank you sir” when I am done.

See ya soon fat cunt.
 
If I am unable to determine who this idiot is, I do believe I will take it to the Police.
 
There is identity theft, seriously wrong accusations and signs of mental disorder.
 
I wonder how seriously the Police would take it?
 
Meanwhile anything that claims to come from me that I did not write will be deleted at the first opportunity, same goes for anonymous posts or those that say they are from *** and aren't. I shall investigate tracking software.

This is quite serious stuff. If *** or *** believed I had published that nonsense they would be completely entitled to sue me.  
 
This person needs to be stopped. But mostly they need psychiatric help.

4 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

This is what you get my friend for standing up to bullies and cowards and I'm sorry for dragging you into this.

The racist coward with the serious mental health issues has now targeted you, the best thing to do is to save it all as evidence then delete it.

I was in Norway this week, working and I was chatting to the DoP and make-up person as they had experiences of stalkers and when I told them of my/our particlular mental case, they really did feel sorry for the person in question but honestly thought they needed some serious medical help.

We have to be very greatful Douglas that we are not them and hope they see the error of their vile ways.

Peace.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Poor, weak coward.

Hiding behind others, ashamed of what you are.

Pathetic.

douglas clark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
douglas clark said...

xyz